- Cookies are small identification and data storage files that are sent to your electronic devices when you access an online service through your browser and remember that your device has accessed the website or application. Cookies can send these files back to the source website or another website that recognizes cookies. In these files, information about your Web Site navigation is stored in order to enable you to benefit from some of the basic features of the Web Site, to remember your data when you use the Web Site again, and to use the Web Site more effectively and easily.
- The main purposes of using cookies on our website are; to provide you with a user-friendly experience, to ensure the development of the Website, to improve the Company's services and products, to facilitate the use of the Website and to change the Company's services and use of the Website in line with the interests and preferences of the Users.
- Cookies include the name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the internet service provider you use to access the website on the electronic device from which you access the Website, the date and time you access the Website, the pages accessed while you are on the Website and the website that provides direct connection to the website. collects data regarding your usage preferences, including the internet address, and your browsing on the Website. These data may be transferred to our domestic business partners for the purposes stated here.
- There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose of use and the duration of use. Our company uses Mandatory Cookies, Authentication Cookies, Flash Cookies, Function Cookies, Analysis / Performance Cookies and Targeting / Advertising / Marketing Cookies.
- Mandatory cookies and Analysis / Performance cookies cannot be disabled, but if you do not want other types of cookies to be stored on your computer, you can change your cookie usage preferences in the settings section of your browser or proceed without clicking the confirmation option on our Cookie warning screen. Cookie management settings vary from browser to browser, and detailed information about cookies is available under the help menus of modern browsers.
- The identity of the data controller: The data controller; İstinye mah. Balabandere cad. Put action. no: 3 Sarıyer / İST. Resident at address 0 is CAPMES TEKSTİL VE İNŞAAT SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry Directorate with the registration number 254207-5.
- For what purpose personal data will be processed: Your personal data in the categories listed in Article 5 above; It is processed with listed in article 4.
- To whom and for what purpose personal data processed by the company can be transferred: Your personal data are not transferred to any third party.
- Method and legal reason for collecting personal data: Your personal data obtained through cookies are collected due to your "explicit consent" legal reason.
- Your rights under the Law regarding your personal data are as follows: (a) Learning whether your personal data is processed, (b) If your personal data has been processed, (c) The purpose of processing your personal data and (d) To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data has been transferred, (d) To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, (e) If the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear, request deletion or destruction, request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (f) (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, (g) To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems , (ğ) The blood of personal data To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to processing contrary to flour.
You can exercise these rights in writing or by using your registered e-mail (REM address: firstname.lastname@example.org) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address previously notified to the Company and registered in the Company's system (this You can reach the Company via the e-mail address email@example.com) or to the Company through a software or application developed for application purposes.
For your information.
CAPMES TEKSTİL VE İNŞAAT SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED COMPANY