This Distance Sales Contract (" Contract ") has been electronically signed between the Seller and the Buyer whose information is given below. The parties acknowledge, declare and undertake that they have read the whole of this Agreement, understood its content in its entirety and approved all of its provisions.
Satıcı’nın Unvanı: CAPMES TEKSTİL VE İNŞAAT SAN.TİC.LTD.ŞTİ.
Satıcı’nın Açık Adresi: İstinye mah. Balabandere cad. Eylem Sok. no:3 Sarıyer/İST.
Satıcı Mersis No: 0203070367400001
Satıcı’nın E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipient's Name / Surname:
Recipient's E-Mail Address:
- ESTABLISHMENT OF THE CONTRACT
- THE BUYER AGREES THAT THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN READ, UNDERSTANDED, AND AWARE OF ITS RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
- THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE IS NO LATERALITY BETWEEN THE ACTIONS DECIDED WITH THE CONTRACT AND THAT THE COLLECTIVE ACTIONS ARE SUITABLE FOR THE QUALITY OF THE BUSINESS, ANY EXPERIENCE IN THE CONTRACT SUBJECT.
- THE BUYER ACHIEVES A FULL CONSIDERATION THAT THE TRANSACTIONS UNDER THE CONTRACT WERE SUITABLE FOR ITS OWN BENEFITS, AND WITH ITS OWN FREE WILL FOR ALL CONDITIONS, WITHOUT ANY DIFFICULTY OR CONSIDERABLE, THOUGHT THEM.
- THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CONTRACT PROVISIONS DO NOT HAVE AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARACTERISTIC AND THERE IS NOT ANY INJUSTICE FROM THE BALANCE OF INTERESTS.
- THIS CONTRACT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY UNJUSTICE CONDITIONS ACCORDING TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE REGULATION ON THE UNJUSTICE CONDITIONS IN CONSUMER CONTRACTS. THE PROVISIONS DO NOT CONSTITUTE A BREAKDOWN WITH THE RULES OF INTEGRITY AND GOODWILL AND HAVE BEEN PREPARED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LEGISLATION ON CONSUMER PROTECTION.
- THIS CONTRACT PROVISIONS HAVE BEEN PREPARED IN CONSIDERATION OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE TURKISH LAW OF DEBTS. BINDING AND CONTENT INSPECTION PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 21 OF THE TURKISH DEBTS LAW HAS BEEN MADE BY THE BUYER. NONE OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE FOREIGN (AMAZING CONDITIONS) TO THE QUALITY OF THIS CONTRACT AND THE SPECIFICATION OF THE WORK. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS CONTRACT ARE WRITTEN CLEARLY AND UNDERSTANDING AND DO NOT MEAN MORE THAN MORE MEANING.
- SUBJECT AND SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT
The subject of this Agreement is the sale and delivery of the product whose qualities and sales price are specified below, which the Buyer has made an order electronically via the website www.capmes.com (" Site ") belonging to the Seller. the determination of the rights and obligations of the parties in accordance with the Law No.6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS OF THE CONTRACTED GOODS OR SERVICES
The basic characteristics, sales price, delivery and payment terms of the product subject to this Contract are as follows:
|Product Code and Name||Piece||Unit Price (including VAT)||Shipping fee||Discount / Coupon||Total Price (including VAT)|
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY TERMS
Total product price excluding shipping:
Total product price including shipping and all taxes:
Number of Installments:
Interest rate used in maturity difference account:
Alıcı’nın ödeyeceği ek masraf:
Person to be Delivered:
The total product price stated above, CAPMES TEKSTİL VE İNŞAAT SAN.TİC.LTD.ŞTİ. is collected from the Buyer by.
The product / products subject to the contract shall be sent to the Buyer or the person / organization at the address indicated within this 30 (thirty) day period, depending on the distance of the Buyer's delivery address for each product, provided that the legal period of 30 (thirty) days following the receipt of the order to the Seller delivered.
For the avoidance of doubt, for the delivery of the product (s) subject to this Agreement, this Agreement and the Preliminary Information Form must be confirmed electronically by the Buyer and the price of the product (s) must be fully and completely must be paid. If, for any reason, the product price is not paid, is paid incompletely or the payment is canceled in the bank records, the seller is deemed to be free from the obligation to deliver the product.
In cases where the fulfillment of the goods or services subject to the order becomes impossible, the Seller shall notify the Buyer in writing or with the permanent data provider within 3 (three) days from the date of learning of this situation, and all payments collected, including delivery costs, if any, are returns to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) days at the latest.
- BUYER'S DECLARATIONS AND COMMITMENTS
The Buyer has read and informed the preliminary information uploaded by the Seller regarding the basic qualities of the contract goods or service on the Site, the sales price and payment method, and the delivery and shipping cost, that he has given the necessary confirmation electronically, and that he has approved the order on the Site and the DUTY TO PAY It accepts, declares and undertakes that it is aware that it is under.
By confirming this Contract and the Preliminary Information Form electronically, the Buyer must confirm the address to be given to the Buyer by the Seller before the conclusion of the distance contracts, the basic features of the ordered goods or service, the price of the goods or services including taxes, payment and delivery and delivery price information. confirms that he has acquired it correctly and completely.
If the relevant bank or financial institution fails to pay the price of the goods or services to the Seller due to the fact that the credit card belonging to the Buyer is used unfairly or unlawfully by unauthorized persons after the delivery of the goods or services, the Buyer will or to return the service to the Seller within 3 (three) days. In this case, delivery costs belong to the Buyer.
If the contractual goods or service is to be delivered to a person other than the Buyer, the Seller cannot be held responsible if the person to be delivered does not accept the delivery.
- SATICI’NIN BEYAN VE TAAHHÜTLERİ
The seller is responsible for the delivery of the contractual goods or service to the Buyer in accordance with the consumer legislation in a sound, complete, in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with warranty documents and user manuals, if any.
The Seller may supply a different product of equal quality and price to the Buyer before the expiry of the performance obligation arising from the Contract, provided that it is based on a justified reason and that the Buyer is informed and expressly approved.
- BUYER'S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
The Buyer can use his right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods by the Buyer or the third party designated by the Buyer in the contracts for the delivery of goods, without undertaking any legal and criminal liability and without any justification. . The buyer may also exercise his right of withdrawal within the period from the conclusion of the contract to the delivery of the goods.
The Buyer can exercise his right of withdrawal by filling out the withdrawal form delivered to him with the order or by delivering it to the Seller with a clear statement stating the withdrawal decision. The said form or the express withdrawal statement must be directed to the Seller in writing or with the permanent data provider before the right of withdrawal expires. The contact information of the Seller where the notification of withdrawal can be made is as follows:
Full Address: İstinye mah. Balabandere cad. Eylem Sok. no: 3 Sarıyer / İST.
Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the notification that the Buyer has exercised its right of withdrawal, the Buyer makes all the payments made by the Buyer to the Seller for the relevant good or service, including the delivery costs of the goods to the Buyer, if any. It will return it to the Buyer in one go, in accordance with the means of payment used and without incurring any cost or liability to the consumer.
In case the Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal, the courier company that will return the product stipulated by the Seller is Aras Kargo. In the event that the right of withdrawal is exercised, the Buyer is not responsible for the costs related to the return if the goods are returned through the courier company specified here. In case the Seller sends the goods to be returned by the Buyer with a cargo company other than the contracted cargo company, the Seller shall not be liable for the return shipping costs and the damage to be incurred during the shipping process.
The Buyer is required to return the goods to the Seller within 10 (ten) days from the date of the notification of the right of withdrawal. Along with the goods subject to the return, the invoice, box, packaging, standard accessories, if any, and other products gifted due to the purchase of the said goods must be returned to the Seller in full and without damage. The buyer must use the goods in accordance with its operation, technical specifications and instructions for use within the withdrawal period, otherwise it is responsible for changes and deteriorations in the product.
- CONDITIONS THAT THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE USED
The buyer accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she knows that he cannot use his/her right of withdrawal in the following cases:
- Contracts for goods or services whose prices vary depending on fluctuations in financial markets and are not under the control of the seller or supplier.
- Contracts for goods prepared in line with the consumer's wishes or personal needs.
- Contracts for the delivery of perishable or expired goods.
- Of the goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; Contracts for the delivery of those whose return is not suitable for health and hygiene.
- Contracts for goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature.
- Contracts for books, digital content and computer consumables provided in the material environment if the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after the delivery of the goods.
- Contracts for the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement.
- Contracts for the use of leisure time for accommodation, moving goods, car rental, food and beverage supply and entertainment or recreation, which should be done on a specific date or period.
- Contracts for services performed instantly in electronic environment or for intangible goods delivered immediately to the consumer.
- Contracts for services started with the consent of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
- SOLUTION METHOD OF THE SELLER FOR COMPLAINTS
The Buyer may convey his complaints regarding the purchased goods and / or services directly to the Seller (using the contact addresses of the Seller specified under the title of Parties above). If the complaint is submitted, the Seller will provide all possible support to resolve the issue.
- DEFAULT AND LEGAL RESULTS
In case the Buyer goes into default in the transactions made by credit card, the cardholder will be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement made with the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies, and may request the costs incurred and the attorney's fee from the Buyer. Under all circumstances, in case of default of the Buyer, the Buyer will be responsible for all damages and losses incurred by the Seller.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Buyer, Buyer, Seller's special design techniques, texture, pattern, design, drawing, design elements (icons, buttons, etc.), styles, gradient and solid color tones and all kinds of graphic designs, illustrations, drawings, designs and works. It accepts and declares that all rights arising from the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works (FSEK) of the elements used in its design and all products offered for sale on the Site belong to the Seller.
Regarding all kinds of information and content on the site and their arrangement, revision and partial / full use; Except for those belonging to other third parties according to the Seller's agreement; All intellectual and industrial rights and property rights belong to the Seller. All, part of the product / products purchased by the buyer and / or any information, software or service obtained from the product cannot be changed, copied, distributed, reproduced, published, subjected to derivative works, transferred or sold. The Buyer hereby accepts and undertakes that he will not use the purchased product for illegal purposes and / or in these prohibited ways. Otherwise, all legal and criminal liability that may arise belongs to the Buyer, and the Seller reserves the right to claim all kinds of compensation and other claims arising from such unauthorized use against all claims and demands that may be brought against the Seller by third parties or competent authorities.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
In case of disputes related to the contract, applications for disputes can be made to the Arbitration Committees for Consumer Problems in the place where the Buyer purchases the product or where the residence is located, and to the Consumer Courts in case of disputes over the mentioned value.
This Agreement has been signed and entered into force on the date of […] by being approved electronically by the Buyer. Transactions made through the site are deemed as binding will statements in accordance with the Turkish Code of Obligations, consumer legislation and other applicable legislation.
The text of this Agreement will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address sent by the Seller immediately after its approval and will be stored by the Seller for 3 (three) years. The Buyer makes an application to email@example.com e-mail address and request access to the copy of this Agreement from the Seller. can demand.
|CAPMES TEKSTİL VE İNŞAAT SAN.TİC.LTD.ŞTİ.||[…]|